Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Mysteries of the Mayan Calendar

.
Consciousness and Mayan Calendar 2012 - Ascension

Ian Xel Lungold Presents The Mysteries of the Mayan Calendar

Consciousness and Calendars
(2112 - Evolutution - Time - Space - Reality - Ascension)

This thing will blow your mind!!!









DVD part 1 direct link




DVD part 2 direct link

Later be sure to check out:
http://www.mayanmajix.com
Lot's of Mayan Calendar Resources, charts, artifacts, codex's, lectures, pdfs, etc.

I took notes while viewing these several years ago, I can can find no one, I mean no one that can "disprove this information.

It especially touched the core of my being as I have a strange relationship with time theories and a distaste for use of clocks and watches, etc.

Anyways, I do suggest while viewing that you yourself take notes. It's very long but so worth the ride, and you will NEVER think the same way again!
This will awaken you to so many basic concepts already hidden within, Enjoy!

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this! I am a student of astrology and was going over the lunar eclipse of June 26 2010 and ran across your site while surfing the net. I learned so much...hard to say what I liked best. I was born on the 13th of the month in 1967 (6 +7= 13) my birth name adds up to 13- there's a lot of 13-ness about me (and interestingly enuff others I know born on the 13 are similarly 'strange') I want to explore more on the 13 divisions of consciousness- now I dont feel so unlucky lol Thanks again for sharing- now I'm gonna check out that site! Blessings to you and yours...

Mammoth said...

It is entertaining for some to explore the technical aspects of this Calendar, and to sit in the shade near a running stream, this is our event. I simplify the desire, the need for knowing, and the reasons compressed into some unity. The continuous unquestionable facility of Love, this is the mainstream of knowledge...offered to all..as the heart (love) offers only truth...seek it alone...